Upon completion of all signatures on a document, a "Signature Certificate" will be available for download.
*As of July 21, 2023, the content of the "Signature Certificate" has been updated. For documents completed before July 20, 2023, an updated "Signature Certificate" will not be issued.
The "Signature Certificate" serves as proof of the signatory's agreement on a document and is issued by SignTime K.K.
【How to download a document "Signature Certificate"】
When all signatures are completed, a "Download Signature Certificate" button will be shown in the document details page.
Adding the "Signature Certificate" to the last page of a completed document is possible by turning on the "Signature Certificate" settings from the team settings page (action required by the organization owner).
Please note that the "Signature Certificate" setting will not be applied to documents that have been completed before turning on the setting.
*Team settings page
【"Signature Certificate" Details】
- Subject：Subject added during the document creation process is shown.
- Document ID：A unique document ID issued to each document is shown.
- This ID matches the ID shown in the document details page URL
- Filename：The filename of the document is shown.
- Checksum：The checksum of the document is shown.
- This checksum matches the value shown in the document audits shown on the document details page
- Blockchain：The blockchain transaction hash is shown.
- Applied only if blockchain feature is turned on
- Can view document details on the Polygon website (link in the document details page)
- QR Code：Link to document details page is shown.
- All values from above can be viewed on the document details page
Party and signature details are shown.
*"Electronic Signature" field will show "N/A" when no signature fields or hanko fields are setup, but this has no impact on the conclusion of the document.
No account yet? Sign up now for free!
Any questions? Reach out to us and we'll get right back to you!