In the signature request email or SMS, click the "View and Sign" button or link to navigate to the document signing page.
Click on each field component to add information and signature.
Your document may require any of the following field components :
- Sign : This field allows a signer to sign the document (either handwritten or auto-generated)
- Text : This field allows a signer to enter text (letters, numbers, special characters)
- Date : This field allows a signer to add a date
- Check : This field allows a signer to add a checkmark
- Initials : This field allows a signer to add their initials (entered or auto-generated)
- Attachment : This field allows a signer to upload and attach a file.
- Hanko : This field allows a signer to add an auto-generated personal stamp (up to 6 characters)
Field components marked with a red asterisk are required fields and must be filled out to complete the signature process. Other fields are optional.
The process bar shown in the top right corner will show "Completed" when all required fields are filled out and the document signing process is ready to be completed.
When all signatures are done processing, you will receive a copy by email and/or SMS.